

Poor Maggie, with her birthday being in December she is in a primary class ahead of most the little girls her age, and she ends up going to preschool twice! Not that it makes her sad, she loves preschool and was looking forward to going again. She's in a really nice class held at our local recreation center. It is a great school and I think it will prepare her more for Kindergarten than being in someone's home. She also started her pee wee cheerleading class a couple of weeks ago. I will have to get video of that, pictures wouldn't quite do justice. Maggie's dream in life is to be a cheerleader... I know, aim high! We haven't had the heart to crush those dreams with reality yet, so she's practicing now for her future. It seems like she instantly went from 4 yrs. old to 12 yrs. old with the whole cheerleading thing and her obsession with High School Musical. Where did my 4 yr. old go??
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago




7 comments:
Cute pictures Maggie! Clay watches High School Musical (both of them) everyday and I think knows all the words to the songs. It's funny! Thanks for the movies and sound track!
Maggie has gotten so big! I feel like she's gotten so much taller. I love her hair. She, like Ella, is probably so ready for kindergarten. Thanks so much for the package. You spoil us rotten!!!!! Ella has already put her scrapbook together and Dallin LOVES his game. You are too much. Thanks for including Brody. He started making his barking noise at the cow. It was very cute.
How fun to go to pre-school again!! How do you like your new school Maggie? You are getting so big! We love and miss you!
So sorry about the changes. My email is mkdeand@hotmail.com and my number is 770-853-6246. I would love, love, love to catch up!
Sicily is in the same boat! Preschool twice. That just makes them twice as smart. Darling pictures Maggie.
I can't believe how big Maggie has gotten! What a little cutie pie. We sure miss you guys and can hardly wait to see you in December. Love ya!
Maggie you are so darling. I can hardly wait to see your cheerleading. Love you.
Post a Comment