I still refer to Josie as "the baby" to the kids, or "my baby" to other people-- but I'm quickly realizing she's not a baby anymore! She loves music and loves to dance! One of her favorite things is the 12 Dancing Princesses dance mat that Maggie got for Christmas last year from her Grandma Peterson. Josie knows how to drag it out onto the floor, make sure it doesn't have any wrinkles, and turn on the music. She twirls and sings and dances around it-- it is so fun to watch! So here is my baby not being a baby anymore, but growing up into 110% girl!
Kewpie
2 days ago





4 comments:
I feel like I am watching Maggie! She was that big when we all lived close and now you're well onto the next one! Where does the time go? Sounds like being back in Utah is agreeing with you all! Glad you are so happy! We hope we can cross paths at Christmas...
That is so cute Mindy! She's getting too big! I love your house by the way, from what I've seen from the pictures it looks awesome, and huge! How much fun! You can mow our lawn anytime you want too. I'm sure Jay won't even fight you for it.
what a good dancer you are Joise. I love the cute church outfits! How fun to make the cookies at aunt Micki's house.
Josie you are so darn cute! I just love you. You are such a beautiful dancer. Love you.
Post a Comment