Tuesday, October 23, 2007

What Happens in Vegas ....

We had such a fun weekend spent in Las Vegas. We stayed one night on the strip at the Treasure Island Hotel. We shopped a lot and we ate at the Cheesecake Factory for dinner. We spent the next couple of days with Reecy and Eric and we had a lot of fun together. The boys had a great time golfing together, we did some crafts and some shopping while they golfed. The night before we left we ate at the Rio buffet, it was amazing. We got our money's worth for all the food we ate! We had a great time visiting Eric and Reecy, their house is so nice and I'm so impressed with they way they've jumped in to life in Vegas. They have done some really fun things, made great friends, learned their way around, and I think they're having a really great time. We're glad that they're there so we can go visit. Blake was so cute, we had great conversations with him, it's hard to believe that he's only two years old! Thanks to Mom Livingstone for watching our kids for us, it was great to not worry one second for them. In fact they were sad that we weren't gone for longer!



8 comments:

Kendra said...

You always look so great! I miss seeing your put together self all of the time. Thanks for the Halloween goodies. I know I've said it one hundred times but... YOU AMAZE ME!! I need you to come and visit me and help me get my house done. What a fun weekend away!

Lexie said...

Sounds like such a fun trip! We need to get together for lunch before I have my baby... three weeks- I'd love to see you if you can before that!

Jennifer M said...

Looks like you had the perfect getaway. You're a doll in all of those pictures, too!

Honey said...

We're so sad that we couldn't come, we even have a free trip out there! It sounds like it was a great time.

Katy said...

Mindy!
Fun...!
Hey, did you know a girl in Idaho Falls named Chelsey Schow?

Charisse said...

I'm glad you guys had fun! Micki said that you guys went the wrong way on the 215 to get to the I 15 and it took like 40 minutes! Love you guys!

Allison said...

Cute header Mindy, I love it! I'm glad you figured it out, its tricky, but its fun once you get the hang of it. So cute! happy halloween!

Grandpa - Grandma Livingstone said...

So fun to see your pictures. I sure had the best time with the kids. It was great. Love you.