The first picture is the taken through my window, the rest off my back porch. It is so close! Yipee!!

So, here are pictures of our finished park. It is WONDERFUL!! They just barely finished putting in the wood chips on Friday so we haven't had a lot of time to spend there yet-- but I'm sure it won't take long before we are regular users. It's fun to see all the moms and kids congregate there around 4:00 p.m. each day. I'm hoping we'll be able to make some friends by frequenting this park and aren't we lucky that it's right outside our back door?!! Josie already looks out the windows and says, "Side" (outside or slide, haven't figured it out yet). So, invitations to all to come and play!!




5 comments:
Fun park! Your house is so cute. Thanks for the tour. Maggie looks so cute in her curls. Did you know John got a perm when he was a teenager?!! :)
Hey Mindy! We're jealous we don't get to stand in line outside of like staples at 2 in the morning like we did last year. You guys have to do it for us and tell us all about it. :) I love doing stuff like that, its so dorky and fun. Jay has two interviews in Ohio and Miami (i'm not going to miami!) and the rest of the schools want his MCAT score which he takes in january, so then we'll know I guess. I'll bite my nails until then. Have a great Gobble day! Love, Allison
john got a perm when he was a teenager? what the?
How fun!!! We need to get together and play sometime! When should we do it?!
That is so fun for you guys. Your own 'private' playground. What a great place you picked. Love you.
Post a Comment