Wednesday, December 12, 2007

All the stockings were hung ...


I sure wish it was as fun to dress up boys as it is girls. I guess I'm lucky that the girls enjoy it so much!

6 comments:

Honey said...

And cute girls they are!

Charisse said...

Cute twinners! Those are the biggest stockings I have ever seen!! I haven't even talked to Blake about Santa Clause because we don't have a chimney and if I told him he came through the front door Blake would be VERY worried. He cracks me up!

Kendra said...

I love your stockings! How cute:) Maggie and Josie look adorable as always! I was so impressed by Maggie's cheerleading abilities! Go Maggie!

Shauni said...

You look very festive, Maggie and Josie! :) Looks like you're all ready for Christmas!

Grandpa - Grandma Livingstone said...

Such cuties. We love you soooooooooo much.

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

I'm with you. It's zero fun dressing up boys. I can't wait to someday dress up a girl. Cute stockings!