December 1st brought with it all the signs that it's beginning to look like Christmas. Before the storm hit, John put the Christmas lights up on our house. I stayed out there the whole time to watch and help, it was so exciting! This is our first year of having a house to put lights up on and it was great going to the store to pick out lights and we couldn't wait until it got dark so that we could admire them.
Kewpie
2 days ago




2 comments:
We have yet to put up Christmas lights that is on my to do list today. But since we don't have a ladder I will put lights around our door and window I think. It sure beats living in an apartment. I too LOVE living in a house!!
It looks great. Good job putting them up John. You look great on your roof. The light looks great too. Thanks for taking pictures.
Post a Comment