The first thing the kids did after they looked out the window and saw the ground covered with snow was ask for their boots and snow pants. They had so much fun being able to play in the snow in our back yard. We're so glad to have a back yard for the kids to be able to play in! We bought our first snow shovel and ice melt yesterday and John decided after shoveling off the driveway and sidewalk of our big corner lot, that he still would rather do that than be in an apartment. YEAH SNOW!
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago




4 comments:
You're making me immensely homesick with your snow pictures!
It is so good to see snow! But I really can't say I miss it. It is really hard to believe that Christmas is in 22 days! Love you guys!
MIndy! I was so surprised to hear from you! I'm so glad that you found me, though! Johnny and Maggie are soooo grown up! and you've added one since I last saw you! Congratulations! You look so dang fantastic! Your blog is so cute...you are one of those really good moms that take lots of pics of their kids! I'm working on that! Please keep in touch!
Mindy you have the cutest family!! And the snow looks so beautiful, I bet your kids were in heaven. Yes, lets go to Mexico, just say when! Happy Holiday's
Post a Comment