On February 6th the Big Man of the House turned 31! We love birthdays and we love having them all right in a row. We made sure we added in some boyish balloons to balance out Josie's pink, purple, and red princess birthday decorations that we left up. He'll be having "pink" birthdays the rest of his life! The kids love celebrating birthdays and end up being very thoughtful. Happy Birthday to my Boyfriend!
Kewpie
2 days ago




3 comments:
Glad to see John had a nice birthday. Josie looks like Micki in the picture with John. Love you guys!
31!?! I guess I can't joke around since that will be me in a few months. I'm sure John is secure enough in his "manhood" to be okay with pink and red! Hey doesn't the shirt say real men wear pink. I guess he doesn't have to go that far. Happy Birthday John!!
Happy Birthday John! I was fun to get together and go to dinner with you guys!
Post a Comment