Since the writer's strike I've noticed that I haven't watched as much TV as I used to. So, I admit that I am SOOOOO excited for Lost to start tonight. Lost is such an intriguing show, and I look forward the twists and turns and all the exciting things this new season will bring. If you've never seen it, but you'd like to become a faithful watcher, you can watch all 3 seasons on abc.com. Just be aware that it may be addicting, and you may find yourself with a lot less time on your hands because you won't want to stop watching!
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago





2 comments:
I have never seen LOST before. We have some friends that love it so Eric and I should watch it sometime.
Mindy..
I want you to know that you are the reason that Tyler and I are OBSESSED with LOST. WE LOVE IT! When Season 1 was on, you kept talking to me about it and we started watching it here and there. Now, we look at the sites like losers. We have my parents, grandparents and all of my 'doubting' siblings hooked. Thanks for introducing us to Lost. Feel good in knowing you have brought happiness to one small family!
Post a Comment