Johnny had his last basketball game this past Thursday night. I could kick myself for not getting better pictures and waiting until the last game to even take any! What we really needed were before and after videos because he greatly improved his skills and he may even have a little talent for the game! He had a great time and we're looking forward to next season! He's #20 in the pictures.
Kewpie
2 days ago




4 comments:
Way to go Johnny! I could teach him some of my boxing out moves, just ask Jeannie about them! :) I wish we lived closer and could come cheer him on!
Good job, Johnny! That is so awesome that you get to play basketball!
How fun Johnny! It sounds like so much fun.
Good job Johnny! Basketball isn't the easiest sport to play(at least I don't think so) so congrats to you for doing a good job!!
Post a Comment