Saturday, February 23, 2008

Playlist

Guaranteed 5 Miles Running Playlist:

1) Move Along - All American Rejects
2) Because I'm Awesome - The Dollyrots
3) Stronger (edited) - Kanye West
4) Live to Win - Paul Stanley
5) The Way You Move - Outkast
6) Song 2 - Plain White T's
7) The Distance - Cake
8) Survivor - Destiny's Child
9) Hey Ya! - Outkast
10) Eye of the Tiger - Survivor
11) Faster - Plain White T's
12) Motivation - Sheryl Crow

How could you not be motivated just by the titles of these songs?

10 comments:

Allison said...

all very good songs.....but 5 miles!!!! You are made of steel! There's no way I could hold up after five miles! Good for you! Your like superwoman

Jeannie Barclay said...

Good Idea I'll have to time some of my music. I don't know about 5 miles I haven't run since aug. How did you come up with the numbers?

Charisse said...

Good job Mindy! I am working up to more miles. How is your training going? What speed do you run at? Running at 6.0 is like almost sprinting for me. Do you run on an incline? Good luck with your 10k, you will do great!

Mauri said...

awesome...thank you. i am going to direct rick to this list and have him load it for me on my ipod...one of these days, i will actually pay attention to him teaching me how to do it myself, but until then...

good job on your running! i am so proud of you!

i also wish we were closer to have a dance-off. i can just picture john and rick going to town.

Shauni said...

Thanks for the suggestions--I was in need of some new running songs for my ipod!

Arin Rohrbach said...

o.k how do you do the cute little title on your page? I've been dying to know.

Arin Rohrbach said...

Thanks for the info. I'm totally going to check it out. I think I was suffering from Blog envy. Yours always looks so cute.

Arin Rohrbach said...

So I stayed up late last night messing around with the background and it was so much fun. Now I just need to play with photoshop and make a new title. Thanks for the websites, they were so much help. I still have alot to learn. I had to keep asking Ben what some of the directions meant. I was proud I was able to do some of it on my own. Unfortunately he got all the brains when it comes to computers. Thanks again.

Jennifer M said...

I think I remember you mentioning a while ago that you bought some great new running shoes. What are they?

Allie and Spencer said...

Thanks for the reply- yes, almost every girl was dressed up in some type of princess dress. We had so much fun... I hope it's as good when you see it. My favorite was Aladdin and Jasmin because they had the best lifts. Anyway, hope you have a fun night!