Josie got her birthday package in the mail from her Grandma Peterson, and this is what she did with it. The packaging was so exciting, that it took awhile for the excitement of the real gift to sink in. After the mean mom cleaned up the packing peanuts she fell in love wih her Barbie phone that calls her and says her name and leaves her fun messages. Thanks Grandma!
Kewpie
2 days ago




2 comments:
Cleaning up packing peanuts....fun to play with but not so fun to clean up. It's fun to see how kids can find joy in everything. You guys are having a busy month!!
Such cute pictures! I need to be better to comment on all of them but I find I rarely sign in to do it! Isn't it funny that often the packaging is more fun than the contents! Well until the kids get older...
Post a Comment