Sunday, April 27, 2008

Catching Up ...

I haven't posted for awhile, things have been kinda busy around here. Here are some pictures of lots of our goings on ...

Josie is my faithful American Idol watcher. She cheers after every performance!

Josie and Maggie are loving Sam, and he gives them lots of love in return.

A couple of weeks ago we woke up to mucho snow. It is starting to depress me when I see it. Winter is lasting WAY to long!!

Sam is getting so big! He is very curious and very frisky, but we love him to peices!

2 comments:

Honey said...

Your kitty IS getting big! Who are you rooting for on American Idol? We've been fairly faithful the past couple weeks watching and would really like to see David Cook take it. I think he's got the most talent.

Charisse said...

What a cute kitty. I wish we could have a kitty, but Eric is allergic. Next time we are in UT we will have to come see him. Ashley loves cats. Your kids are getting so big.