This week I've spent a lot of time on my blog looking at pictures from last year. It's the closest thing to a journal that I have, and I've enjoyed going back to see what we were doing last year at this time. I woke up to snow again this morning, for the third time this week, and it got me thinking about how it would be right now in Tucson. I am so grateful for the time we had there, and that we truly enjoyed our time there. The culture change was a shock for us, we embraced the weather, we depended on our dear friends, and now I miss it like I never thought I would. Daily I would drive by the hills covored in saguaros, it has it's own kind of desert beauty. So, this post is dedicated to the things I miss about Tucson right now.











Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago




9 comments:
what was it about the cirlce K...the slush puppies? I too miss the warmth being from Vegas...I hope it is just around the corner. *crosses her fingers*
I bet you miss Tucson weather! I always thought I would miss the snow once we moved here, but I have never missed it. I do miss fall though. I am glad that you had a great year in Tucson. It would really break my heart if we only lived in Las Vegas for a year, I really think we will be here forever. I love it here! Love you guys!
Hey Mindy,
It's so great to hear from you. I'm glad you were sneaky and found me. :) Your family is SO cute! You are a super mom with everything you do for your family. How neat! I think about you often as well, it's so great to be able to stay in touch a little bit with these blogs. I hope everything is going great for you. I can see why you miss Tuscon, I definitely don't miss the snow. Well, keep in touch and thanks for getting a hold of me. :)
More snow???? No wonder you're missing Tucson! Who would have ever thought:) I love all of your Twilight updates, although Edward will never be as good looking as he was in my mind!!!
Man I'm with ya! Even though I've never been to Tucson I'd sure enjoy the weather. I'm so sick of the cold here. I just want to be outside in warm weather.
I read this post last week...hope you are feeling better! Looks like a fun place, i think i would miss it too, especially when friends and family are still there! Hope you guys are doing well, maybe I'll see ya at the park soon:)
I read this post last week...hope you are feeling better! Looks like a fun place, i think i would miss it too, especially when friends and family are still there! Hope you guys are doing well, maybe I'll see ya at the park soon:)
Hey this is your cousin Katie. I have to admit I found you guys through a little blog stalking. I was on my bro Ryan's blog and found you guys through the Ballards and Barclays. I miss AZ too. I was just there last week. 80 and 90 degree weather!
You guys should go back and visit! I miss Utah too but I don't have many friends left who still live there. I still want to go visit someday and say Hi to all of you.
Post a Comment