Monday, May 12, 2008

Catch Up Pictures

This is Josie's new favorite thing to push in her stroller ...

This is what Josie did to my bedspread last week. This is why my new one is still under my bed and not on it ...

This is where Josie sat after I saw what she did to my bedspread ...

These are the new pillows for my couches that my Mom made me for my birthday ...


This is Maggie & Sam. She is wearing a necklace her sweet friend from Tucson sent to her. She wants to wear it everyday now ...

2 comments:

Honey said...

You are too cute, Josie! Pudge was such a good cat too to let us cart him around in our strollers. Such great kitties!

I love the yellow/gold you added to your living room. I was telling Ryan just last week that I wanted to add some yellow into our living room. Your pillows look great!

(Nicole) The Very Hungry Caterpillar said...

those pillows do look great!