Monday, May 05, 2008

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Just wanted to wish you all a Happy Cinco de Mayo! I'm sure all our friends in Tucson (60 miles from the border of Mexico) will be partying hard! Also, shout out to my Mom & Dad, it is their 30th Anniversary today! Such great examples! I love them and always felt guilty that my birthday was the day after so they couldn't ever go on a trip, but now that I'm out of the house, they only have Tyra to blame, whose birthday is three days after!

4 comments:

Jeannie Barclay said...

My neighbor spent a good part of the day cooking for Cinco De Mayo! We should of gone to her house to eat. Mexican is my favorite!

Honey said...

First off, Happy Birthday!! I hope you have some fun plans today.

Then, with Maggie's bday on your anniversary, is that payback? :)

Charisse said...

Happy Birthday Mindy! I hope you have a great day! Do you ever feel like being the primary secretary is a hard calling? I feel like there is always so much to do! Cinco de Mayo always reminds me of when we were on our cruise. We were in Mexico on 05-05-05! It was great! Love you guys!

Ranay said...

Just saw your comment about Twilight - I'm so jealous about your signing. I also got the book today (Happy Birthday by the way). And I'm actually trying to get a couple of my friends to drive to Provo next Fri. so I can go to a signing also!