Despite the rain, we spent Monday at Six Flags. It rained on and off throughout the day, but we all had a wonderful time anyway!
This is the kids and I watching The Wiggles. Good times ...
This is a picture of the Raging Bull roller coaster, it was HUGE!
I think this was everyone's favorite, it's called V2
Here's us girls just hanging out
Here are the boys about to go shooting up!
This is John and I at the entrance of Six Flags. Behind the big pool is a double carousel
We bought a bucket of popcorn that was refillable for free the entire day, we surely got our money's worth out of it after filling it probably more than 10 times! They also had the souvenir drink that was refillable for free, now Mike and Melissa can take them back and refill them for a dollar when they go. What a deal!
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago




1 comment:
Love the white hoodie!
Post a Comment