Sunday, June 01, 2008

Johnny's 1st Grade Program

Johnny's "Firsts" in 1st Grade:
* Riding the Bus
* Having his classroom was outside of the school
* Playing Basketball
* Walking to friends' homes in neighborhood
* Reading Chapter books for fun
* Wearing a jacket or coat every single day
* Having to be on the bus by 7:25 a.m.



5 comments:

Charisse said...

How fun for Johnny! I can't believe he is getting so big. He will be a teenager before you know it. :)

Arin Rohrbach said...

What school is that? It looks like Snow Springs Elementary where I used to teach.

Honey said...

It was so fun to be there Johnny and watch you do all your songs! Can't believe it's on to second grade now!!

Shauni said...

Congrats on finishing 1st grade, Johnny! You are looking all grown up!

Williams Family said...

I like the "firsts" in 1st grade. Your kids are getting so big. Johnny going into 2nd grade and Maggie going into kindergarten. They are looking so much older. Cute kids!