This past Saturday was Johnny's 8th birthday. I had the NKOTB concert that night(post coming soon), so we packed in everything we could during the day.
This is the birthday sign I made, have to sneak this in here):
He woke up to find balloons and his presents waiting for him, sad though because he couldn't open them until later that day. He still had fun poking and prodding them!
We went to breakfast at I-Hop,
and then went bowling at BYU
and came home and opened presents and played.
I had to leave, but his cousins all came over for yummy cake and to play later that evening. I think we can call it a successful birthday!
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago




2 comments:
What a fun day - even if you did have to leave early! I just got your comment about Celine - I had NO idea! How'd you find out?? Send me an email: deenay33@hotmail.com
What a great mom you are. I love the sign-soo crafty. Dallin wants Bakugan stuff too for Christmas. It must be the new thing for their age--I'm always out of the loop. Do you guys have a baptismal date set? Let me know! Love ya lots!
Post a Comment