Friday, November 21, 2008

My Twilight Movie Review

We left for the Theater at about 9:30 p.m. last night. We waited ...
We waited outside for about an hour ...
We ate lots of popcorn. We waited ...
We chitchatted while we waited ...
The new Harry Potter preview gave me goosebumps!
FINALLY the movie ...
It ended and we got home at 3:00 a.m.
My review? ...


















TWO THUMBS UP!!!!
Seriously can't wait to see it again, it was amazing! The story was great, I feel like they did such a great job at staying true to the book, and yet packed it into a 2 hour movie. The actors did a great job, I liked Rob Pattinson better than I thought I would. Who's up to see it again with me?


10 comments:

Eliza said...

Me!... cause I haven't seen it yet. Christy and I tried to go but couldn't find tickets together. You know me and my reserving problem.

Honey said...

I LOVED it!! I have to go again!

britta said...

I am so glad to see you loved it! I did too. I have been reading others blogs who did not like it, and my jaw is seriously hanging open. I can not even believe it!
LOVED IT!

Jeannie Barclay said...

I'm all about going another million times until new moon is out! I had a great time!

Kimberly said...

I just saw it today and I loved it and the weird thing is. . . I am not like the rest of you women out there. . . I haven't read any of the books, but I am starting tomorrow!!

Traci said...

Me too! You name the day and I am coming. I need to see it again so that I can fully appreciate it. There was way too much excitement the first time!

Charisse said...

I saw the movie last night. I went with some friends, and one brought another friend, and she didn't know that I have only read Twilight. She was talking about the end, so should I still read the other 3 books?

Sarah said...

Yay, glad to hear you liked it...I think I'm the only girl in Utah that hasn't seen it yet, but I am excited to see what the hype is all about! Hope you have a fun Thanksgiving!

Mindy Burns said...

Sounds fun!!! The copy of Twilight you gave me is still sitting on my shelf, page 1 read- maybe if you were here you could get me into this whole craze!!!! You're awesome!

Kendra said...

I can't wait to see it. I'm hoping someone's going to go with me over the holiday weekend:) I'm so glad you liked it!