Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Lots to update!

I realized yesterday that it has been about a month since I last updated my blog. So sad, I don't think I've ever lapsed that long. Nothing too exciting is going on here, but I do have pictures from the last month.
Here goes:

This is Maggie all ready for a princess party she went to. And just so you know, if your earrings don't "dangle" they aren't very fancy.


















My parents came down one weekend and we took the kids to get new clothes for their build-a-bear. This is what Josie chose, with no help from me. All she wanted when she walked into the store was "Archuwetta", and that is what she got.







Next, we have St. Patrick's Day. I thought the kids would be totally grossed out by the green milk on their Lucky Charms and green butter for their toast, but I won Mom Of The Day, because they thought it was awesome!
















Johnny had to make a Leprachaun trap for school, this is what he and his Dad came up with, it's pretty clever if you ask me!

















One HIGHLIGHT of the month is that we headed up to Idaho to see David Archuleta. He was AMAZING, I really love him! We had a great time and it was fun to go with my mom and sister. My little sister, Tyra, went with her friend and waited in line for us ALL DAY so we could get great seats, and they did their job well because our seats rocked!












That about brings us full circle. I am going to try to do better! I've been so tired that even pulling the card out of my camera to put into my laptop seems like such a chore! I think I'm getting over it, the sunshine helps.
We'll have lots more pictures and more to update after next week...

6 comments:

Jennifer M said...

I would love to have sneaked into that concert with you! Lucky!

arisa said...

i'm so glad you updated! i've been waiting and waiting! :) looks like the concert was lots of fun!

erika said...

Still looks like a busy time for you.I just love build a bear.I just wish I was the one that had the Idea of it.

Marcie said...

Love all the updates! Especially the bread! I can't tell you the last time I've been on the blogs. I've been a tad busy. Hope you're feeling well. LOve ya!

Sarah said...

Hey Mindy! Thanks for your sweet comment! it was fun to hear from you! I can't wait to find out what YOU are having...My guess is boy too:) Hope all is going well for you and your cute family....you better post as soon as you find out!;)

Jeannie Barclay said...

Lots of fun! Can't wait to see Disney pictures! love ya!