When did Maggie grow up!!!?? She looks so old in this picture believe it!! She's so cute! What have you guys been up too? I feel like I haven't talked to you forever!! Thanks for saying hi on the quilt blog, I have no idea what I'll do with the quilt, look at it I guess. You can always tell its finals week when I get a quilt done because I have no husband. :) Have a great day and tell your kids to stop growing up!
4 comments:
Way to go Mags! How exciting!
When did Maggie grow up!!!?? She looks so old in this picture believe it!! She's so cute! What have you guys been up too? I feel like I haven't talked to you forever!! Thanks for saying hi on the quilt blog, I have no idea what I'll do with the quilt, look at it I guess. You can always tell its finals week when I get a quilt done because I have no husband. :) Have a great day and tell your kids to stop growing up!
I am so glad she lost it. She was showing me how wiggly it was on Saturday.
Your Disneyland trip looks like so much fun! It really is one of the happiest places on earth! Happy Birthday, coming up soon! :)
Post a Comment