My birthday this year was spread out over a few days. It started on Monday night, we went to Brick Oven with the kids since I wouldn't be with them on my birthday. It was so fun to have Mom & Dad Livingstone and Micki & Spencer come with us. The highlight was the guy that makes all the balloons, what a treat!
Tuesday we drove up to Idaho because John had to be in Rexburg all day on Wednesday.
Mom Livingstone came and stayed with the kids while Johnny had State Testing all week, which was so nice of her!
That night we took Tyra to Fiesta Ole to celebrate Cinco de Mayo while my Mom and Dad went out for their anniversary.
My birthday was on Wednesday. It was fun to spend it at my Mom's while John was gone for the day. I got to sleep in a little, my Dad took me out to lunch, I ran some errands by myself, and my Mom made me a birthday cake! John got home in time for us to go to dinner and celebrate my parents' anniversary May 5, my birthday May 6, and Tyra's birthday May 8th. It was fun to have Jorine come with us, but we missed Scott because he was out of town.
Last night I got to go to dinner and celebrate with some friends. I seriously have the best girlfriends ever! THANK YOU, I LOVE YOU!! Anyway, one of my friends gave me this cake which has been an excellent breakfast and lunch so far:
I got spoiled as usual and thank you all for the cards, messages, e-mails, phone calls and gifts!
It's going to be a great year and I'm looking forward to what lies ahead this year!
Kewpie
2 days ago




4 comments:
You guys certainly know how to celebrate birthdays - what a fun week! So glad you had a great birthday!
Happy Birthday! I wished we lived closer....love you! Al
Happy Birthday!!! Sounds like you had a great time in Idaho-what fun!
Sorry that I missed sending you well wishes...the BIG 3-0 CRAZY! Life for us has been busy, busy as we try to squeeze in as much playing as possible before the big move as well as having to think about things like actually packing up the house...I wonder when that will happen? Hmmm...oh well. I suppose we will get to it one of these days. Sounds like you were able to celebrate a lot and have a great time...You are one of my very favorite people in this whole world and I am glad you have such wonderful family and friends to spoil you...you deserve it!
Post a Comment