We had a Livingstone Family Reunion at the beginning of August, it was a lot of fun to see cousins that live far away. I'm always amazed at the kids who just play and play with cousins they've never met like they are old friends. The kids left at the end of every day just drained and all played out. We made wonderful memories and had a great time!
Kewpie
2 days ago




4 comments:
I love the pictures of Josie and Ashley on the tractor - too cute! It was great to see you guys (and your wicked awesome house, too)!
I too love the pic of Ash and Josie. I don't know if you know I started a new blog charisse-abc123.blogspot.com
Love you guys!
oh, it looks like you had a really good time! Hummm...fun!
Great pictures! I need to remember my camera...but I don't even remember my phone most of the time! Love you guys!
Post a Comment