Since owning our home we have spent more time than I ever have in my life at Home Depot and Lowes. Friday night I found my newest favorite store ever!
I drug John around there with me, and as much as he would never admit it, I think he was impressed. I "ooohed" and "aaahed" down every aisle-- there is nothing else like it. Now I can't wait to go back! Have you been there??
Kewpie
2 days ago




7 comments:
YES! I love it. But I don't go often for obvious reasons :)
That store tops my list too!
Oh if you ever need to do custom framing, go there...WAY WAY cheaper than anyone else.
YES!! LOVE the store! Most of my downstairs has items from there!! I get their weekly email with what is on sale. There is ALWAYs 50% off a lot of items! The best time to go is without children!
Its a dangerous store.But I do love it.
LOVE that store! My sister took me in Oklahoma and I fell in love with it! I've only been to the one here one time, but I am a fan!
I love Hobby Lobby! We had one in GA
Post a Comment