I've had a lot of family and friends want to see pictures of the house. I haven't taken any since we've moved in, but here are some pictures I took before we moved in. I need to take more, but it is still a little bare in spots. And I love it! I still wake up every morning and can't believe it's mine! So, here is the grand tour ...
This is one of the highlights of this house, the laundry room. It is upstairs with all the bedrooms and is so awesome! I can't wait to bathe my baby in that sink!
This is the room the girls share. I need a cute vinyl something to hang up there on that overhang. Any ideas?
This is the main bathroom upstairs. I love that the toilet and shower are their own little room. Now anyone can get ready and brush their teeth while someone else uses the bathroom.
This is looking into the loft from the hallway where the bedrooms are. The door you see is the one that goes into our room.
This is the master bedroom.
This is the vanity area in the Master Bathroom. I love those mirrors!
This is the Family Room right off the kitchen. It is like one big room, seperated by that carpet. It is wonderful how open it is, the carpet looks funky in this picture ... it's really not.
This is the kitchen, and it is huge. I love all the space, it is so worth sweeping this floor, which goes all the way around to the entry of the house, and mopping it even though it is a lot of work. I love it!
This is the entry way. You can see a little half-bath to the side. There is also a formal living room off this entry and a mud room by the bathroom.
There you have it! We have lots of space, so come visit!!
Kewpie
2 days ago




9 comments:
i need to make an appointment, then i'll be by to visit!:) your house is gorgeous and all your baby projects are turning out so cute!
Wow, love the house, it's beautiful. Send pic's when it's decorated!
It's a beautiful house, but I need to see it with your touch!
Oh. My. Gosh. It's beautiful! I'm jealous! I'm moving in 9 days and I REALLY want to come see you before I leave! Call me sometime!
Love the house and the cute pics of your kids. Can't wait to see little Annie when she gets here.
Yea! So happy for you.
That is a beautiful house. I am sure you have it decorated so cute with all of the fun things that you make. You will have to post more pictures of what it looks like now.
I absolutely LOVE it you guys! It is gorgeous! I can hardly wait to come see it all decorated! Love the hardwoods too! We're so happy for you guys! LOve ya!
It's beautiful! I'm super jealous! Love the dark wood and dark floors and dark granite! Love it! I'm sure it looks even better with all your cute stuff in it! I have an idea for you for the girls room- I did it in Cora's room- her ceiling is much smaller, but....I painted it a really pretty dusty sky blue and then bought white vinyl clouds (uppercase living) and put them all over the blue ceiling....then I hung little butterflies from hooks all over the ceiling...it is so cute...then I put glow in the dark mini tiny stars on it so it glows at night....it's so cute and she loves it! I took some pics a while ago, I'll email them to you when I remember.....Can't wait to come sleepover again :)
Post a Comment