Sunday, February 13, 2011

Beiber Fever


So I may have just taken my girls to see the Justin Beiber movie.

We may have listened to his album(s) all the way there and back.

I may have sung along, because I maybe just really like his songs.

And I maybe liked the movie.

But Josie liked it more. She thought after she saw it that she could maybe have a dream that Justin Beiber kissed her. Funny girl.

But shhhhhhhhhh ....

I should never admit it!


2 comments:

Charisse said...

Me too, me too! Thanks for coming with us.

Your valentine stuff looks so cute. I feel the exact same way about Ashley getting older. I cannot tell you how many tears I have cried because she is getting so old. I still push her in the stroller at the mall.:) I will until she can't fit.

Mike Dawg said...

I'm embarrassed for you.