Friday, February 11, 2011

Maggie gets BAPTIZED!




On January 8th, 2011, Maggie got baptized.
She looked gorgeous, she was positively glowing! We had been looking forward to this day to come for a long time.
She was the only child from our ward that month and so when we looked around the room and saw all our friends and neighbors coming to support us, it truly melted my heart. I will never forget it.
Our families were there and some came from far away to be there with Maggie that day, and it was truly wonderful.






She has been making an honest effort at being good, I can tell the difference and I love it. What a great example she is for her little sisters!

1 comment:

Trent and Dianne Rencher said...

Thanks for sharing Maggie's baptism such a pretty girl, all in white! Wish we lived closer so we could have been there too!