Saturday, February 12, 2011

Josie turns 5!





This one was a hard one for me. I think because she was my baby for so long, and I didn't know if she'd be my last baby for so long that I've had an extra hard time watching her grow up.
All she asked for was a Rapunzel wig and a hula-hoop. How easy was that? She got super spoiled anyway with Barbie furniture & new accessories for her Build-a-bear she got for Christmas. But her favorite by far was ... a PILLOW PET! I just don't get those things, and all the kids love them. She carries it around and sleeps on it every night. She picked out the Unicorn.
She took a couple of her friends to lunch at McD's, took cupcakes to her class at school and when she got home we went and visited Grandma. When Daddy got home from work she wanted to go to Nickel City and we had a blast. We love that place! We took them all to Sizzler to dinner and by the time we got home it was so late she fell asleep in the car before we even had her princess cake!

No comments: