Sunday, December 17, 2006

Johnny's Winter Program 12-15-2006

This is Johnny's Winter Program from his school on Friday night. This is how we do things in Tucson. These kids are singing the song, "Uno, dos, tres e dedos" (one, two, three fingers). I don't know how you do things up farther north, but this is what Johnny is learning in school for Christmas. He is on the top row, the kid that looks like a ghost! Enjoy!


2 comments:

Diana said...

Mindy,
I have to say I think it's hilarious that your cute little guy's in a spanish Christmas program. Just from watching the video I get the feeling you are way close to the border, without even looking on the map!

Grandpa - Grandma Livingstone said...

Johnny I loved your song. How fun for you to be able to go to such a great school and also to learn Spanish. I saw you on the top row. You will have to sing it for us when you come in a few days. We love you and are so excited to have you come. Love you lots.