Just to go along with my other post, this is for all my fellow fans-- I found this today and thought I'd share. CHECK IT OUT!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8q3l6L1ZDA
Kewpie
2 days ago
Just to go along with my other post, this is for all my fellow fans-- I found this today and thought I'd share. CHECK IT OUT!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8q3l6L1ZDA
Posted by
Livingstone Family
at
2:07 PM
4 comments:
jacob or Edward?
This is not how I pictured Edward and Bella. I don't think this guy is good looking enough to be Edward...I think the girl is a step up for Bella. I pictured her much more average a little more plain...isn't it funny how we picture characters in our heads?
Okay I really think I live under a rock. I still have to read this series, just a month ago I saw my first episode of Hannah Montana. But for my birthday I am getting an IPOD. That way I don't have to use my walkman! :)
I LOVE this picture - I think I've posted it two separate times on my blog, just because! It's so funny how many people are hooked!
Post a Comment