Then ...
I didn't think I would be as excited as I am, but can you believe it? My favorite "boy band" from the 80's REUNITED! They performed this morning on The Today Show and it took me back in time to when the biggest worries I had was how I would earn enough money to buy their next tape! It was really hilarious, they were old, their dancing and singing was terrible, and I loved one of the signs someone was holding that said, "30 year old moms in California love NKOTB"! Does it get any better than that? Okay, maybe I should't even be admitting this ... but I already downloaded their new single, Summertime, from I-tunes, and I've already looked at concert dates! So, if there is anyone available on Saturday, November 15 who would like a date (because poor John is SO not into going with me), LET'S DO IT! Honey, I'm counting on YOU!!
Now ...
Kewpie
2 days ago




4 comments:
I totally remember going to their concert. Oh those were the days. Were they ever very good though or was it just the new boy band craze?
I dvr'd it! Oh how I loved them (still do). I too downloaded summertime on Tuesday and was just listening to it in my car. When I went on their site a week ago they still didn't have dates for utah but now they do? Some of us ladies have already discussed going so you don't have to be alone now. We'll talk :)
I didn't get to keep watching to see them perform. Patti or Spencer I bet would go with you. I think Patti's the better bet. I remember she and Kristen loved them! Good for you for finishing your book! But now what are you going to read?
Me, Honey? I think Micki was the most into them wasn't she? Sad to have missed their performance, I think that would been hilarious! Oh, the days! I was invited to go to one of their concerts in Calgary, but declined (my only other concert experience was Debbie Gibson and I think I passed out or somehow totally fell off my chair!). I've wished that I would have gone to see the New Kids. Just to say I went to one. I guess it's not too late though.... :)
Post a Comment