Mother's Day has once again come and gone. I just love my Mother and wish that I could've driven up and given her a hug and come home again. I am so grateful and so blessed to have two amazing mothers in my life. Their example far exceeds what I feel I can ever live up to. They are both very different but both have such strong commitments to living the Gospel, they both are super hard workers, they both are so caring and both always take the time to let us know they care. I love you so much! 
My family is so sweet. I know it is hard for them having my birthday the same week as Mother's Day, but they are so good to me and it is a week that I truly get spoiled. I love, love, love the presents and cards the kids make for me at school every year, I will treasure them always. They are always so proud to bring me flowers and breakfast in bed and take care of me all day-- it is so sweet. I am happy because this year John gave me money for a pedicure and new running shoes. Yipee!
Kewpie
2 days ago




5 comments:
Mothers day is the best! I vote we have it at least twice a year! I loved reading your sweet comments!
Happy Mother's Day and Happy Belated Bithday!!!! Looks like your family takes great care of you and they should! My birthday was on Mother's Day this year.:(
Happy Birthday Mindy! I'm so glad you had such a great day and that your family spoiled you--John always does such a great job. And I'm especially glad to hear you weren't traveling on your birthday so you didn't lose any luggage this year! :)
I love Mother's Day. Kudos to your family for doing such a great job!
Cute pics! I used to push our cat Pudge in my stroller too. I hope you guys don't feel bad, but we decided that we are going to come up to UT over the long weekend. I am feeling so homesick with all these cute blogs I have been looking at. I will give you a call! Love you guys!
Post a Comment