Saturday, May 17, 2008

Interview with a Vampire Lady

I'm anxious to get these pictures up to share with ya'll fellow Stephenie Meyer fans out there! Last night was amazing, I was major star struck and tongue tied as soon as I had the opportunity to talk to her! I was so glad to be there with someone as excited to be there as I was. Patti and I had such a good time, we were there for MANY hours, but it was great to be among fellow fans, most just like ourselves, and we chit-chatted the night away! Big time THANK YOU to my M-I-L for getting the awesome tickets so we had the opportunity to go last night, and also to my B-I-L, Ben, for letting Pats stay so many hours with me last night after being gone all day yesterday too! We had such a good time! Here are the pictures, they were a little nazi about taking pictures on stage, so this was the best I came away with, not that great only because my camera batteries always die at the wrong time. The terrible thing is that I always think I should grab extras to keep in my purse and then I never do.




9 comments:

(Nicole) The Very Hungry Caterpillar said...

how cool. I wish she were coming up here. did she answer and cool questions?

Honey said...

How fun! I wanna know what she talked about, or what people asked her. What a great night!

Shauni said...

That's so fun that you got to go! Did you learn any insider news about upcoming books or anything?

The Henwood's said...

It was so fun! I look like a deer in the headlights in the pictures!!! I was so pooped! Um, and NOOOOOO I am not the best one to take to NKOTB Jeannie! Too funny! I did love Joey for about one summer and that is about it!

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

How lucky are you? I loved the Host. She is so talented.

Sarah said...

Looks like you had an awesome night!! I am excited to read the Host!

Ranay said...

Looks like you had so much fun! So great to get reconnected with you - and to have Twilight in common on top of it! Fun!

britta said...

hey mindy, I am looking for Marianne.Do you have any contact info. for her? How are you? How fun that you got to meet stephanie meyer.

Williams Family said...

I need to start reading some books again. What a fun night for you!!