We had an easy-going Tuesday morning. The boys spent it golfing while we went and cruised the outlet mall for a bit. Later that afternoon we left to go see the Broadway show, Wicked. It was so amazing, I would love to see it again. We saw it in the Oriental Theater and it was beautiful inside! The boys were wary about losing a bit of their manhood by going to see it, but I think they all secretly loved it.
This is the famous Chicago Theater sign downtown
This is the view of the city as you drive in. It is huge!
This is the theater where we saw the play
John and I inside
Kewpie
2 days ago




3 comments:
I can't wait till Wicked comes here. We'll have to double. "Curt" actually can't wait to go. He was jealous when last time it was just a girls night.
I want to go so bad!I have never been.I think I might have to go twice.One with just me & Mackenzie.One with just me & my husband.Oh-by the way!This is Erika.Here is my blog info. crazycampbell.blogspot.com
Post a Comment