My BFF from Seattle came down to Utah for a funeral last week. As sorry as I was for her family, I couldn't help but be happy for me that I got to see her! She came and had a sleepover on Thursday night and we stayed up talking and laughing until 3 a.m.! We always have so much fun together- even if it's doing nothing. On Friday we played around a little, took her to some fun stores and places to eat that she doesn't have, and she spoiled the kids and took them shopping for new Webkinz (the way to their heart). The kids love her and have called her "Aunt" Stephanie since the day they were born-- I don't mind, because I love her as much as my own sister! We can't wait to see her again at Thanksgiving time, YAY for Aunt Stephanie!



Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago




2 comments:
How fun! Stephanie looks so great. I love her hair. Does she have a blog? If so, would you email me the link?
I love Goodwood.Going to miss it though.
Post a Comment