We had our annual "Soup & Scoop" at Mom and Dad's this past Monday. It was so fun and the soups were so good and the pumpkins turned out wonderful. I got a little worried when John pulled out the saw, Marcie has pictures of that. And then he put beaters on the drill to clean out the middle. What happened to good 'ol fashioned scooping with a spoon and cutting with a knife? Here are pictures:
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago




9 comments:
Who did the humungo pumpkin? That thing is HUGE! They all look great, and Josie sure looks cute amongst them - in her own little pumpkin patch. Maybe one of these years we'll get to come out for a soup & scoop. We've missed too many! Love you bunches.
How fun that your family has holiday traditions. Your pumpkins look great. I'm going to put the link to John's site and my blog when I get David to help me with it!!
i love the picture of josie with the jack-o-lanterns....that one is bigger than she is! so cute!
Those are some pretty impressive pumpkins you all carved!
Thanks for posting the pictures Mindy. It was so fun to have everyone here. The kids (and the Dads) did such a GREAT job! the pumpkins were awesome. Jess's pumpkin was sooooooooooo heavy that he and I could not lift it together. (whimpy grandma) We love you so much.
It was so good to see you guys this past weekend. Both your posts are so cute. I love your costume. Some days I would love to do what Sam does!
Hi Mindy, How are you? It's been a while. I ran across your blog. You are quite the Martha Stewart. So crafty.. I'm impressed. Do you miss Tucson? How are you liking living back in Ut? I hope you're doing well.
Lacie
I'm glad you guys had a happy Halloween! Thanks so much for being such a good friend, and for the sweet comment you wrote. They really do give me strength during a difficult time.
Looks like alot of family fun.
Just to let you know I am going private again.
Post a Comment