I don't usually do these, but it may be time I give some info about my hot hubby who gets left out of this blog:
Another Tag.... The Husband
1. Where did you meet your husband? We met up at good ol' Ricks College. We were in the same FHE group (no, we were not the mother and father of the group). We started dating not long after we met, and then we broke up. We stayed good friends for about 8 months or so before we started dating again.
2. How long did you date before you married? When we started dating again we were together for only a few months before we decided to get married. We were engaged on Oct. 30 and married Dec. 19, how's that for fast? Thanks mom, you were amazing! John got accepted to start BYU the following winter semester (January), so we had to move fast! He ended up deferring so that I could stay at Ricks and graduate that April, aaaawwww.
3. How long have you been married? 10 years this December.
4. What does he do that surprises you? Sometimes he goes and buys things that are so not like him, like Rock Band, or his new phone. Not because he doesn't like Rock Band, but because he's not one to spend money on himself. I always like when he bites the bullet and comes home with something fun for himself.
5. What is his favorite feature? I like his hands. They are always warm and soft.
6. What is his favorite quality? I love that he is very motivated. We worked hard this summer to fix our back lawn, and it looks so good now after all the work he's put into it. I like that he can find a project and work hard on it, succeed, and be proud of his work.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? If you know us well, or have spent a lot of time with us, you will have heard him calle me "Peaches". I have zero idea where that came from, but it has stuck for all these years. When the kids are little (like Josie) sometimes they call me Peaches.
8. What is his favorite food? His favorite kind of restaurant is probably Italian. We don't go to many though, because it's not my favorite.
9. What is his favorite sport? BYU Cougar Football
10. When & where was your first kiss? After coping with MAJOR rejection when we dated the first time ... (another story for another day)-- our first kiss was over the summer when we were just hanging out (as friends I thought), and he kissed me at my parents house, he had other ideas apparently.
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Ummm... :) We like to sit in bed after the kids are in bed and watch TV. I like to snuggle close while he works on his computer.
12. Do you have any children? 3 + 1 cat
13. Does he have any hidden talents? He loves to waterski, and he plays the guitar really well, and he wishes he knew how to play the drums. And one of his other talents is that he is very AWARE of me. He is always saving me treats from work, bringing me drinks or milkshakes, and knows when I need to get out of the house.
14. How old is he? He is 31, he'll be 32 on Feb. 6th
15. Who said I love you first? He did. It was over Conference weekend at his parents house.
16. What is his favorite music? Lots of old Canadian bands- Yaz, Barenaked Ladies, and Depeche Mode (not canadian).
17. What do you admire most about him? I love that he knew what he wanted to do with his life and he did it. We went through 10 years of school, and he's doing what he loves. It took a lot of work, and a lot of having zero cashflow, but we made it and he's proud of it (and so am I).
18. What is his favorite color? BYU Cougar Blue
19. Will he read this? Probably not.
20. Who do you tag? Charisse, Honey, Julie, Allison, Shauni and whoever else needs to pay a little tribute.
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago




4 comments:
it was fun to learn more about john! any guy that brings his wife milkshakes is ok in my book!
That was so fun to read! John is great isn't he? I love him! We're looking forward to seeing you guys.
That's a cute tag. 10 years of school is a lot of hard work and takes a lot of dedication....it's a great accomplishment!! Peaches...that's a cute nickname. David always calls me Cindylouwho.
What a cute tribute to the best brother. He's a keeper.
Post a Comment