Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Happy Winter!


This picture was taken this morning and it is still snowing. I have my heater on, Christmas music playing, and I can hear my tree downstairs calling my name ...

10 comments:

Kendra said...

Snow?!!?!! That is crazy. Your kids are adorable, I love their costumes:) Halloween is seriously the best. That is so fun that Josie is obsessed with Ella. I am obsessed with a book I'm currently reading, "The Count of Monte Cristo." I remember you lending the movie to me and saying it was your favorite movie of all time. I thought it was lame, but I love the book. I'm thinking maybe my brain just wasn't quick enough to figure it all out! Anyway, I've been thinking about you a lot this week. Miss you tons!

emily said...

Ahh....I am so not ready for the winter. Your family is darling and you look great it is so fun to catch up with everone!

Jeannie Barclay said...

Amen I'm with ya! I think I'd already have mine up but I want a new tree so I'll have to wait. Happy decorating.

Grandpa - Grandma Livingstone said...

Love the snow. I know I'm crazy. Ours is gone now. I love fall too though. You guys got dumped on. Love you.

Unknown said...

I can't believe you have snow. That stinks. Although the first snow is super exciting, I am not ready for it.

Shauni said...

I'm not quite ready for the snow! Your table runner looks really great! But I'm sorry that you sewed the corner! That is the most frustrating thing about sewing--when you think you're doing everything perfectly and then you realize you're not. I think I have to do major unpicking on almost everything I sew--maybe I should be more careful!

erika said...

wow!Here it doesn't feel like fall or winter its 80+ degrees!

AMBER said...

Wow can not believe you have snow before us. It has been chilly and they are calling for flurries tonight however we have none yet and that is what is important. Enjoy TOODLES!!

Sarah said...

oh man...you arizona girls just love it when the utah snowfalls!;)

Good times at that park!

Looks like you have been crafting and cooking away these last couple of months!! With the Holidays approaching I bet you have everyday filled up with more cute stuff to do! Glad to see you guys are having fun and doing well.

erika said...

P.S. I need your email address.I went privte on my blog.
So here is my email erikacampbell2@gmail.com
Please stay in touch.Miss you!
Keep warm!