Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I HEART NKOTB!

Are you ready for this? I have a million wonderful pictures from this night that will go down in my books as one of the best ever! Great friends + NKOTB = Happy ME!
There are no words to describe and instead of trying, here are a big chunk of the pictures, if you're dying to see more, let me know. And there should be no secret who my favorite is ...





Thanks to my good friends, Eliza & Christy (and Eliza's sister & daughter) for being as crazy about them as I was & am (and for the millions of good pictures)!

13 comments:

Eliza said...

Aren't you glad that we like the same one? I'm pretty sure most of my pictures are focused on him. I still can't believe I had nothing to say to him when I had the chance... why was I all about the FACE TIME!

Kendra said...

You are too cute! I love your hair curly. What a fun girls night out:)

AMBER said...

Just got back from the concert here in Edmonton it was awesome loved it I could find no girls to go with so my hubby the good man that he is went with me. My girlfriends just don't love them like I did and still do!! But it rocked!!!we got moved from 2nd balcony 32nd row to the floor 7th row it was AWESOME!!!

Charisse said...

Glad you had a fun time! Johnny's birthday pics are sure cute.

erika said...

Its fun to be a teenager again.I am glad they are back.

emily said...

oh my gosh you crack me up!

Jeannie Barclay said...

Mindy I hope you don't explode because of too much awesomeness. NKOTB and twilight so close together. Looks like you had a blast. Where was John I know that's his favorite group too. Johnny Happy Birthday to you. We can't wait for your Baptism! All the projects look great!

Mindy Burns said...

OMGosh I'm so jealous!!!! Seriously! Have we talked about our obsession together before??? I don't remember, but that is AWESOME that you went. I went to their concert in 4th grade (age 10? or so?) Man- They're old!!!! How fun! Invite me next time :)

Traci said...

Oh the jealousy!!!! Good thing I loved Joey! It looks like you girls had way too much fun! And your hair is super cute all curly!!!

PS I am running the Turkey Trot at Fleet Feet. See ya there???

Honey said...

You're so funny. Glad you had a good time! I wish I were there to go to Twilight with you guys tonight. I'm not sure when I'll get to see it...

Amber said...

You are so fun Mindy! I think I would have loved that concert as well. I'm glad you had a good time.

Shauni said...

You are so funny! I will admit that I was very much in love with the New Kids at age 12. I even remember listening to their TAPE in the car, and telling my mom, "I just love their songs because they are so sincere and you can tell that they are so nice to girls." :) I'm sure she was cracking up behind her serious nod of agreement.

I love your curly hair!

Williams Family said...

Your hair is soooo cute curly!!!! It's great that you take the time to enjoy things for yourself!! Moms deserve that. It looks like you had a lot of fun!!