Monday, December 08, 2008

Eight is Great pt. 2











Johnny was baptized on Saturday and confirmed a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I can't believe he is already this grown up! He is such a good boy and we love him so much. We enjoyed and appreciated our families who came to be with us on this special day. It meant a lot to Johnny and also to us. I am mortified by my lack of pictures! Lesson learned for next time, I guess!




4 comments:

Honey said...

Oh I wish we could have been there!! I love love love the picture of John and Johnny in white! I can't believe he's growing up so fast.

Congratulations, Johnny! We're so proud of you. Lots of love from Colorado!

(Nicole) The Very Hungry Caterpillar said...

I remember a 4 year old Johnny in my Primary class and how stinking cute he was and now he is baptized. Way to go Johnny, that is a very important decision you made!

Mindy Burns said...

Congrats Johnny!!!!!! You are such a great little boy and we miss having you over!

Charisse said...

That is such a great picture! What a great day for your family. I am so proud of Johnny.