Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I'm a BiG girl now!







I've been working on potty training Josie this week. I've been putting it off forever because I haven't wanted to deal with it, but she's so tall that it's hard to look at her and have her still in diapers. I've been a little emberassed that people would think she was 4 and not potty trained yet! I've had a couple friends do it lately and talked to my Mom about it on Friday and was totally motivated to get it over with. We've tried to sit her on the potty a couple times in the past and she'd sit there for hours and do nothing. This time I sat her there on Monday and she did it! She had about 4 accidents in about 2 hours, but that is the last time she's had one (except during the night). She did poops on there yesterday and she'll even run and do it all by herself. I used the same reward and consequence system I used with my other two and I'm very pleased with the success she's had (knock-on-wood)! Yay Josie!



4 comments:

Honey said...

High Five Josie! Way to go!

Arin Rohrbach said...

I love the censored sign. Hilarious!

Kimberly said...

Love the heart thing. Good luck with the potty training!

Mindy Burns said...

Ok- that is way too fast! I'm happy and jealous! :) Wyatt went poopoo at McDonald's today! I need to start trying Carter after the holidays- how does your reward chart work? I don't understand by the picture- email me or something and explain- I love the pic- I couldn't figure out how to get a heart on Wyatt in his pic- I just made him pull his shirt down!