Friday, December 12, 2008

WiCkEd


WICKED tickets go on sale today in SLC, Utah. I just heard on the news about people lining up last night at 10:00p.m. to get tickets today. I am so glad I got some when I did! I found a presale code and they were already getting sold out! Now I can't wait, it won't be here until April, but I'm excited! We saw it in Chicago and I'm taking Maggie this time. She's going to love it!

4 comments:

The Wilkes said...

I got us tickets back in Oct. for their Jan. show here in KY...I'm so excited also!

Arin Rohrbach said...

I'm so jealous. Ben tried to get me some tickets for my Christmas present, but they were sold out. I've never got to see the show, but I listen to the soundtrack every day on my way to dropping off Hyrum at school. Take lots of pictures.

britta said...

Congrats on the baptism and the potty training! Both great accomplishments!

erika said...

We have never been.Would love to go!Maybe when they come here.I sure check it out.(tx).