I think I am finally feeling better. Especially now that I have time to keep up with my housework and find time to read and finish projects. Here are a few sewing projects that I've finished up this month:
This is a table runner I started forever ago.
I'm in love with the fabric I used in this and wish I would've made it bigger for a wall hanging so I could do this:
This is an apron that I made for my friend who is a room mom and wanted to give it to a teacher for Teacher Appreciation Week. I've never sewed a ruffle or a pocket before, or an apron for that matter. I love how it turned out and I'm in also in love with the fabric she gave me to use. It's called Wee Play for Moda.
My good friend is having a new baby boy next week and so I sewed her this car seat cover. It turned out really great and was easier than I remembered it being.
As for now, I don't have anything else in the works. Which is kind of nice.
Kewpie
2 days ago




7 comments:
Yay I'm glad your feeling better! I love all your projects...I need to make a carseat cover, its been on my list for WAY too long! Miss you guys!
Wow! Love all your fun sewing projects!
Such cute things. I saw a carseat cover like that at the mall and it was $49.99. Start selling them! Glad to hear you are feeling better.
You are so very talented!
So glad to hear it. What cute projects!! It makes me want to know how to sew, but I will just admire your work.
All of these projects are amazing. You are one talented lady! And...I'll admit - I'm a little jealous! :)
Post a Comment