Josie is about the sweetest girl. Ever. I enjoy her company so much that I will probably cry for a week the day she heads off to school all day. I truly don't know what I will do without her.
She makes me laugh every.single.day. Most the time I wonder where she came from.
Today at breakfast she made me laugh.
She looked at me all serious and said, "I really wish I was a princess." (after coloring this morning in a disney princess book)
I told her that she was a princess, she was my princess.
That wasn't good enough,
she said,
"But I don't have a crown, and I don't have a beautiful dress, and I don't have a fairy godmother, and I don't have a prince, and I don't have a glass slipper!"
I guess dress-ups aren't good enough, and I must not qualify as her fairy godmother.
Kewpie
2 days ago




No comments:
Post a Comment