Thursday, April 01, 2010

My Bookshelf ...

Well, I just finished the longest series of my life. I'm not one to just quit a book, so I keep on going. I borrowed this series from a friend, having never read anything from this author before:

There are acutally FIVE books in this series, this being the first. It was like the longest Young Women's lesson I've ever sat through.
Before that book, I read this:

I loved it. It was a good, easy read.
Before I see the movie, I borrowed this book to read next:

I am a sucker for anything by Nicholas Sparks.
I'm going on a trip in a few weeks, and I plan on taking this book:

It's kind of like saving the best for last. I've heard great things about this Mortal Instruments Series. I'm really excited to read it and I'll let you know.
I was especially excited to see that this is coming out in June:

Have you read a good book lately? Any you want to recommend?

6 comments:

Honey said...

I haven't read anything in FOREVER - thanks for all the great suggestions!

Charisse said...

Those all look really good. I have read alot of church books lately, and a really one was "Be Your Best Self" by President Monson.

Traci said...

Hurry up and read the Last Song! It is so good... and then we can go see the movie:)

Jessica said...

I enjoyed The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society. I have it on e-book and can e-lend it to you in that format.

AMBER said...

City of Bones Great, The Last song LOVED IT I am just trying to decide what is next myself???

Anonymous said...

Are you on Goodreads.com yet? Be my friend and you will see all the books I read and recommend. :)