Where does the time go? It seems like this beauty was born just yesterday and in the blink of an eye she is big. I regret not taking more pictures. I'll have nothing to show here when she's all grown! I love this girl. She had her 6 mo. appt. this week and it was exciting to see how much she's grown. She is definitely bigger than any of my other babies. She weighed in at 17.6 lbs. and is 27.5 inches long. Josie only weighed 16 lbs. when she was one! She is tall and has the rolls on her legs that I have to clean out with a washcloth. She is so smiley and happy and loves food (obviously)!
I wish time would just slow down for awhile so I can enjoy this time for a little longer.




4 comments:
So cute... I am starting to miss baby chub
She is such a doll! I loved watching her the other day, my kids sure loved having a baby around.
she's precious. hope we get to meet her this summer!
I love chubby babies! I wish I could see her chubby thighs. I loved when Afton went through her chubby phase.
Post a Comment