It was really fun to be at our own home this year for Christmas. Last year as I put all the Christmas things away and took down our tree in our little Tucson apartment, I thought a lot about where it would be that we would unpack it all. Unpacking our Christmas things this year and putting up our tree in our new house is so much better than I even thought it could be! We are so grateful for all our blessings this year, I can't imagine that it gets any better. We took a lot of Christmas morning pictures, but that was about all. I wish I would've thought more about taking more pictures throughout the day, but my favorite is our before and after pictures! We hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and we look forward to what this next year brings.
Kewpie
2 days ago




6 comments:
Looks like you had a very fun Christmas--your pictures are very cute. So is your new blog design. And your Christmas card is very cute as well...isn't it crazy that you and Kendra and I all chose the same design? :)
Love ALL the pics! It was so fun to be with you guys!
Gotta love that Santa!
So glad you had a great Christmas! It was fun visiting with you! Love you guys!
So glad you guys had a great Christmas. I kept looking at the picture of Josie on her tricycle thinking that it might be Maggie! I can't believe she's grown that much. So sad they get so big so fast:( Miss you tons!
What fun pics to have. They will be so fun to look back at in a couple of years. Love you.
Post a Comment