Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Strikes, Spares, & Turkeys!






Okay, so no one got any turkey's, but we all probably looked like turkeys! It is kind of a tradition in my family to go New Year's Eve bowling. Because of my back problems I have to bowl with a kid weight ball (6 lbs.) and couldn't really follow through, so I was lucky to hit 50. In reality though, that's all I've ever been able to hit, thank goodness for the Wii! Melissa won, I may need some lessons from her (so does Mike), and I think Dad and Mom tied, if I remember correctly. I definitely didn't get my bowling skills from them, they were pretty good! The kids had a wonderful time, especially Josie. She was so proud of herself everytime she saw that her ball hit the pins, on the lane with bumpers, of course. We'll all have to practice lots and have a good rematch next year. Wii bowling here I come!

3 comments:

Arin Rohrbach said...

I usually only get around a 60 and I even took a bowling class. No matter how hard I try I just stink. I did pretty good on the wii though, so I'm all about virtual sports.

Charisse said...

How fun to go bowling! I am not a very good bowler either. Love you guys!

Grandpa - Grandma Livingstone said...

What a fun tradition! You all look like you're having a great time. Love you.