Sunday, January 27, 2008

Random things ...





So, here are a few pictures of some random things as of late. I was at Target a couple weeks ago and got the girls these cute pink cowboy boots for $4 each! They were so excited and Josie wants to wear hers everyday, they are on her feet right after she gets out of bed in the morning-- I should have posted a picture of her wearing them with her pj's! I also wanted to post a picture of the cute little newborn maryjanes that I made for my friend's new baby (sorry Amber if you see this before I get them to you!). I had so much fun making them and I bought the pattern from one of my favorite new websites, http://www.etsy.com/ , it's all homemade items for sale. The last thing is that we got new bedroom furniture this weekend. It's the first time we've ever had a real bed set and we are so excited! We get a hefty tax-refund this year so we splurged a little and we're so thrilled!

6 comments:

Charisse said...

Cute pics! Love your new bedroom furniture. Ashley has been going to see a GI doctor because she is not gaining weight, I know Josie was small also do you remember how much she weighed at a year? Love you guys!!

Shauni said...

Those little booties are adorable! And they don't look like they're even remotely easy to make--you are so talented! And thanks for telling me about the Etsy website--I love it!

Honey said...

I love tax returns. And way to spend it on something fun, it looks great! Love the pics of Maggie and Josie, and your cute mary janes. Darling!

The Henwood's said...

My girls would probably sleep in their boots...or at least try if they had some...too cute! I didn't know that you sewed Mindy-those booties are so cute! I remember feeling so 'grown up' when we first bought our bedroom set...only it has been one piece at a time. Lucky for you guys to get it all at once!

Williams Family said...

Those are the cutest maryjanes!! You are so talented. One day I hope to be able to sew like that. One day I also hope to be able to buy bedroom furniture!!! :) Chloe would love the boots!

Kendra said...

I love how talented you are! And the fact that you already have your tax return! I love it all, the boots, booties and bedroom furniture! Now I'm counting down the days until I get to come and see it!!!!!!